28 January 2012

Christmas: Catch Up in Pictures

Ok. It's been a little ridiculous that I haven't posted in so long and have left out the best part of our time here in London so far: Christmas with my fam. I can't fully explain all that we did (I was posting obnoxiously on fb, so check there if you're curious). But here is a bit of our Christmas Experience: London Edition 2011 in pictures.


Our Christmas Tree (or shrub)

Mama at Oxford Street

Mama at The Georgian in Harrod's


Me and Mama in the Harry Potter section of Harrod's


Harrod's at Christmas


The Heaths at Heathrow


The Heaths at Heath Court (just by our flat!)


Oxford
The Eagle and Child


This cracks me up.


The Church-turned-Library outside Mimi and Syman's place
{thanks for letting us stay!}

These 3 Gentlemen and Scholars 
The Radcliffe Camera
Oxford

Oxford

Oxford

Oxford

Oxford

The Perch
Oxford

The Perch
Oxford

The Perch
Oxford

The Perch
Oxford

Oxford

Hungerford Bridge
London

Hungerford Bridge
London

Hungerford Bridge
London


Holiday Downtime
London (our flat)

Went to ZSL London Zoo and found these two meerkats.

Camden Market
Camden Lock 

British Museum

St. Paul's for Evensong

Had Evensong on the steps out front after a bomb threat forced an evacuation of St. Paul's

Winter Wonderland
Hyde Park

The Globe Theatre

The Globe Theatre

Methodist Hall

Westminster Abbey 

Tower of London

Christmas
Tower Bridge

Oxford Street

And after my family left (and I cried the entire way back from the airport) Grant took me to
The Nutcracker at the English National Opera's London Coliseum. 
English National Ballet
{it was fabulously done}

The End!



2 comments:

Grant said...

I forgot about the meerkat photo! And, yes, I love the photo bomb pic too!

Sally said...

so fun!!! I've been thinking alot about how you wrote in your TAG to "take me home!" and I am so thankful your family was able to come for Christmas to bring some home to you! When will yall be visiting USA?