14 February 2011

Beatles Love Song Trivia – Valentine’s Day 2011

See if you can guess the titles of these 25 Beatles' Songs. Happy V Day!




1. Love is old
Love is new
Love is old
Love is you

2. Love
Love
Love

3. Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you
Tomorrow I’ll miss you
Remember I’ll always be true

4. A love like ours
Could never die
As long as I
Have you near me.
Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die

5. The sun is up
The sky is blue
It’s beautiful
And so are you

6. Listen
Do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell
Closer
Let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I’m in love with you!

7. I’m in love for the first time
Don’t you know it’s gonna last
It’s a love that lasts forever
It’s a love that has no past

8. Love you everyday, girl
Always on my mind
One thing I can say, girl
Love you all the time

9. Then we lie
Beneath a shady tree
I love her and she’s loving me
She feels good
She knows she’s looking fine
I’m so proud to know that
She is mine




10. Oh! You were meant to be near me
Oh! And I want you to hear me
Say we’ll be together
Everyday

11. Let me tell you about a girl I know
She’s my baby and I love her so
Every morning when the sun comes up
She brings me coffee in my favorite cup

12. I often wonder
What you’re thinking of
I hope it’s me
And love, love, love

13. I want her everywhere
And if she’s beside me I know I need never care
But to know her is to need her
Everywhere
Knowing that love is to share
Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes
And hoping I’m always there

14. Well she looked at me
And I, I could see
That before too long
I’d fall in love with her
She wouldn’t dance with another
When I saw her standing there

15. And when I touch you I feel happy inside
It’s such a feeling that my love
I can’t hide, I can’t hide, I can’t hide

16. Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we’re together
Love you when we’re apart


17. So everyday we’ll be happy I know
I’ll be good like I know I should
You’re coming home
You’re coming home

18. You came just one dream ago
And now I know
That I will love you




19. Love, love me do
You know I love you
I’ll always be true
So please
Love me do

20. From this moment on I know
Exactly where my life will go
Seems that all I really was doing
Was waiting for love

21. She says she loves you
And you know that can’t be bad
Yes, she loves you

22. Only ever has to give me
Love forever and forever
My love don’t give me presents…

23. Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me…

24. It’s so fine
It’s sunshine
It’s the word: Love

25. And in the end the love you take
Is equal to the love you make

1 comment:

lucy Duggar said...

I'll place the answers up later today/ tmrw!