05 October 2008

fireproof

Grant and I spent the evening with our bible study group going to dinner together and watching a movie. It was a really nice change of pace from the typical bible study routine and we got to connect on other levels, too. The movie was incredible.

We saw Fireproof. It was so good and so real and not as cheesy as I thought it could have been. It gave a very realistic dialogue to what could tear apart a marriage, and what could put it back together. you can see the movie trailer here or visit the website to learn more here. I wont go on and on for fear of ruining or over-rating it, but there's nothing like experiencing a movie like that to really appreciate what we have, be thankful for the gift God gave me in Grant, and be more prayerful and watchful than ever to guard what is so sacred to us.

1 comment:

AshleyMargaret said...

i want to see that! my pastor was talking about it this sunday. btw mase loved the shack. he read it in one weekend!